Ideally, the rabbit or chicken should be barbecued as this will give it the nicest flavour. However, no one (and particularly not dancers) has time for that very often. A great alternative is to cut the meat up into small bite sized pieces and then fry them up in a large pan with a splash of oil. I haven't included a cooking time or instructions for this as I think that it is pretty self explanatory but I would leave at least 15 minutes for cooking the meat.
1) Boil a kettle of water for the green beans.
2) Wash the green beans and chop off the ends. When the kettle has boiled, put the beans in a medium sized saucepan and cover them in water.
3) Bring to the boil, then simmer for around 4 minutes. Drain the beans.
4) Chop the mango and avocado into small bite sized chunks.
5) Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and serve.